- Ultra lightweight optical element for defense applications (Defence Science Technology Group);
- Selective laser patterning for cell cultivation;
- Efficiency characterization of applications of supercapacitors in the renewable energy system;
- Prototype development and characterization of radiative cooling systems.
Undergraduate project opportunities (duration 4-6 months)
- Interactive photonic and phononic circuitry;
- Supercapacitor for mobilephones;
- 3D printing for integrated circuits;
- Laser nanofabrication of phonotic crystals.